How to enrol
For successful enrolment in to Golden Bay Primary School, parents are required to complete all stages of the enrolment process. Please see below for enrolment instructions.
N.B. – Kindergarten enrolments will be taken until Friday 21 July 2017 for all children born between 01/07/13 and 30/06/14 for Kindergarten in 2018.
Parents/carers must attend the school office in person and complete the full enrolment details form. This document requires all parent details, contact phone numbers and addresses, any current court/family orders, full disclosure of medical conditions and supporting paperwork (including action plans) and your Medicare number.
You will be required to supply the school office with the following documents:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Passport and visa (If not born in Australia)
- Immunisation Records (Australian Immunisation Register Statement)
- Current Proof of Address (Must be a utility bill such as: Gas, Electricity or Water account or Purchase of Property or Lease agreement. Note: Phone accounts/Licences not accepted).
All students require a school uniform and parents will need to purchase one for their child before their allocated start date. Please see Sharon Orlandi regarding uniform purchasing.
New students must present to the school office in full school uniform with their student booklist items on their first day of school. They will be escorted along with parents to their new classroom to meet their teacher.
Overseas and Interstate applications are welcome at Golden Bay Primary School . Scanned copies of the required documents will need to accompany the application. (Please note originals will be required and need to be sighted on arrival).
The school year your child should be enrolled in Western Australia will be determined by our Admissions Calendar in accordance with the child’s date of birth.
All enrolment queries are to be directed to Sharon on (08) 9583 8800 or by email at Sharon.Orlandi@education.wa.edu.au.
- Uniform Order Form
- School Contributions and Charges
- Homework Policy
- Acceptable use of Electronic Devices and the Internet
- Students with Allergies and Severe Allergic Reactions